Allwest Electric has many years of experience completing electrical work for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certified projects.
We can help design and implement systems into your project that earn the necessary LEED points required for LEED designation.
LEED Certification Services
- Energy efficient lighting selection and design
- Light pollution and light trespass reduction
- Optimized energy performance through lighting controls and energy efficient lighting fixtures
- Construction waste management, including storage and collection of recyclables
- Lighting control panels or occupancy sensors selection, installation and design
- Alternative fueling/refueling stations installation
- Local product vendor sourcing
Solar Energy Installations
We provided design, supply and installation of renewable energy systems to customers in Greater Vancouver. Our reputation has been built by providing solid workmanship, exceptional service and an honest representation of the expectations from a working system. We only install the best quality products, ensuring that our customers receive the highest performance system at the most competitive price.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Our certified team of electricians can install chargers that can provide 50 to 100 amps of power, charging your car quickly and efficiently. Plugging into a regular outlet can take far too long to charge and it is not as safe.
Energy Efficiency Retrofit Programs
Take advantage of British Columbia’s many energy efficiency retrofit programs, and let Allwest Electric upgrade your inefficient building lighting system.
As a recognized member of BC Hydro Power Smart Alliance, we can suggest and install lighting upgrades that make your lighting system more energy efficient and less expensive to operate in order to save you money.